Adult 101 

How do I Questions Answered

How Do I:

Find out who my probation officer is?
Immediately upon release from custody or being sentenced to felony probation, report to the nearest probation office. At that time, you will receive an orientation and assessment and the probation officer will provide you with contact information.

Find out when my next court date is?
Your court date can be found on the most recent minute orders provided by the Court. You may also go to and enter your case number to find out your next court date.

Find an inmate who was recently arrested?
The San Bernardino County Probation Department does not disclose adult inmate information. The San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Department inmate locater can provide information regarding San Bernardino County inmates:

Find out who a persons probation officer is?
Information regarding adult probationers is provided to individuals or agencies with a right or need to know. 

Make a payment on my fines, fees and victim restitution?
All payments are to be received through Central Collections  Central Collections accepts cash, check and credit card payments.

Find out when my probation supervision expires?
Contact your assigned probation officer to find out your probation expiration date.  Your expiration date is included on your minute order from your last court date.

Find out if I have an active warrant?
You can access your court records to check for an active warrant on the San Bernardino County Superior Court website at: or, you may contact your assigned probation officer.

If you have an active warrant, turn yourself into a law enforcement agency or to the San Bernardino County Probation Office immediately.

Transfer my case to another county?
You must complete all custody time before having your case transferred to another county. Before the transfer-out process can begin, your probation officer will request the following items from you:
  • Proof of residence (utility bill or rental agreement).
  • Name of individuals who will be living with you and whether they are on probation or parole
  • California ID or Driver’s License with current address
Once these items are received, you will be notified by a probation officer that your case is in the process of being transferred to another county. You may be required to appear in court for a 1203.9 transfer hearing; however, you will be notified prior to the court date. You must continue to follow your terms and conditions of probation and check in with your probation officer in San Bernardino County as directed until you are notified that your case has been successfully transferred.

Transfer my supervision to another state?
All custody time must be fulfilled and specific documents must be provided to the San Bernardino County Probation Department to begin the transfer process.  A probationer must remain in California until a travel permit is approved through Interstate Compact.  Upon receiving a travel permit and moving out of state, the probationer may not leave their new state of residence, unless they receive permission from Interstate Compact.

Get my case dismissed once I am off probation?
A person who has successfully completed probation supervision may request a reduction of a felony to a misdemeanor, pursuant to Penal Code Section 17(b) and dismissal of the charge, pursuant to Penal Code Section 1203.4. To receive a reduction and/or dismissal, you must request to appear before the court, in person or through your attorney. 

Main Programs


175 West Fifth Street, 4th Floor
San Bernardino, CA 92415-0460
Phone (909) 386-1810 
Fax (909) 387-5600

 ADA Notice

Privacy Policy 

Translate Website

Select a Language Below / Seleccione el Idioma Abajo

Close this box