SAN BERNARDINO COUNTY PROBATION
My child was arrested
Booked or released:
The youth will be transported to a Juvenile Detention and Assessment Center (JDAC), where he/she will complete the intake process with an Intake Probation Officer.
Once a youth is admitted into the JDAC, they will:
1. Receive a medical assessment from a nurse.
2. Be allowed two phone calls: one to their parent or guardian, and one to their attorney.
- Additional calls will be allowed if the youth is a parent.
3. Complete the intake process with an Intake Probation Officer.
4. The intake Probation Officer will notify the youth's parents or guardian to inform them of the date, time and location of the detention hearing.
SBC District Attorney
California Megan's Law
San Bernardino County Offical Website
175 West Fifth Street, 4th Floor
San Bernardino, CA 92415-0460
Phone (909) 386-1810
Fax (909) 387-5600
Select a Language Below /
Seleccione el Idioma Abajo
Close this box